The purpose and pledge of Southwest Conservation Club is to promote true sportsmanship and principles of broad conservation, to promote legislation designed to conserve and restore wildlife in our coverts and waters, and to promote and co-operate in the beautification and purification of our rivers.
Southwest Conservation Club was an idea conceived by the late Edward Roehm. He was convinced that the Waynedale area need a conservation club, hence SWCC was chartered on November 2, 1938. Edward Roehm, along with Dallas Branstrator and John Sheibert acquired five separate parcels of land. The original entrance was located on Godfrey Lane but was moved when Bluffton Road was built. SWCC is located on 37 acres consisting of four ponds, trap & skeet fields, firearms range, archery course, a campground, hiking trail and the clubhouse.
Phone: (260) 747-4677
Physical: 5703 Bluffton Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46809
Mailing: P.O. Box 9242 Fort Wayne, IN 46899-9242
Or Send Us A Message
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Website Inquiry – southwestconservationclub.org’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]